From: "Paula Graves" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 05:21:40 -0600

Good morning Jean,

My guess is it's Mike. Can't Rootsweb do something or at least intervene?

This is your list and wouldn't be the same without you even if someone comes
along and keeps the same rules and family atmosphere.

We've lost Bernie and now you too? We have as many rights as he does and
it's he who needs to have power! Do we have an attorney on our list who may
be willing to intervene or possibly the legal department at Rootsweb? Are
you sure that turning the list over to someone else would protect you since
the deed has been done so to speak?

I know none of this helps your current situation - just wanted to voice some
support and possibly some suggestions.

I am so sorry.

Paula