From: Jean Cuevas <>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 05:16:52 -0500

Good Morning Izard Family.

I am wondering whether I have anyone on the list for a long time who
would like to take over its management? I know that there area any
number of you who would do a good job . Because I truly care about
the health of the list, I will try to make a really good selection
from those who respond.

I have never been a power hungry person, and have always acted in a
way that I felt was best for the list as a whole. However, it
appears that my basic desire for the list's good has been taken to
mean that I am a power hungry person, and I have been threatened with
a lawsuit. The list is a genealogy list, and doesn't need to be
effected by anything that may happen in the future.

If you believe that you would honestly be willing to take the list
and care for it and the members who are on it, without changing the
family atmosphere that it has always had, please contact me privately.

Thank you!

Jean

This thread: