From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Waggoner
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

Vera & Don,
One of the things that I had noticed (I think it was about 3 years ago) that it made a big
difference which edition you were looking in. I discovered that (I believe this was right) the
Confederate info had some additional entries and must have had some modifications too because
whoever it was that I was looking for at the time had them in different companies. I don't remember
exactly how we verified but I would suspect it was when the family I was working with sent for their
ancestors files (and you know how long you generally wait to see those!)

Have forgotten how we finally resolved our questions.
But check to see which edition you were working from,
it may be different (probably, earlier) from Don's.
Don't throw anything away though! If you ever find something in an index,
make sure that you can find the guy in another document before you discard it.
I've found some weird stuff in index that I was never able to prove otherwise and
that is incredibly frustrating-----as you keep wondering where it came from to get in the
index to begin with!
Beth