From: ELWC <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Jones/ McAnally/ Oakley / Rodgers/ Waggoner
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 05:09:36 -0800 (PST)

Gen,

There is a Robert A. Waggoner in my line. He was brother to my g-g-grandfather, Andrew Waggoner. You can see this line of Waggoner's on Donna Carter's website. Her descendant, Richmond Wilson Waggoner went to Texas....he was brother to Andrew and Robert A. Waggoner.

She has Robert A. married to Elizabeth Oakley. Andrew Waggoner married Henrietta Rodgers/Rogers for his second wife.

www.vzinet.com/hpcust/dcarter/

Smiles.....Evalyn

Gen Unrein <> wrote:
Hey, i just had a thought, that this group on my family tree were from Izard Co., too.
Joseph Jones 1837 - 1927
md1 Martha S. Oakley d/o Drury Coleman & Mary Ann Oakley
md2 Alice C. 'McAnally' b. 1860 MS (she had a son James A. 'Lonnie' McAnally, so the surname was probably a 1st marriage for her)

----------
d/o of Joseph & Martha ---- Mary E. 'Mollie' Jones md. Charles RODGERS b. June 1876
their children were Jeffie (f), Ella, Dorothy, & Jesse (m)
I believe that Jeffie & Jesse are buried in their gfathers cemetery, along w/their mother 'Mollie'. We don't know what happened to Ella or Dorothy, or Charles.
Charles Rodgers had a brother named Luther.

1910 ARKANSAS > IZARD > FRANKLIN TWP
Series: T624 Roll: 53 Page: 57 8/9 (HQ)
(Joseph Jones h/h 6/7)
Charlie Rogers 33 m13 AR GA FL farmer/general farm
Mollie 34 m13 4/4 AR TN TN none
Jeffie 11 AR AR AR none
Ella 9 AR AR AR none
Dorothy 6 AR AR AR none
Jessie 5 m AR AR AR none

After the 1910 census, they just fell off the face of the earth.
Drury Coleman OAKLEY 1812 TN or VA - 1874 AR
& wife Mary Ann (Lnu) 1819 Tn - 1896 AR
both buried in the La Crosse Cem.

c's Martha S. ca 1843
Elizabeth Ann 1840 (Benton Co.) md. Robert A. WAGGONER (no more info)
& James P. ca 1847 (no more info)

Would anyone on the site have any information about ANY of these people?

TIA, Gen