From: Gen Unrein <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Jones/ McAnally/ Oakley / Rodgers/ Waggoner
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 17:41:50 -0800 (PST)

Hey, i just had a thought, that this group on my family tree were from Izard Co., too.
Joseph Jones 1837 - 1927
md1 Martha S. Oakley d/o Drury Coleman & Mary Ann Oakley
md2 Alice C. 'McAnally' b. 1860 MS (she had a son James A. 'Lonnie' McAnally, so the surname was probably a 1st marriage for her)

----------
d/o of Joseph & Martha ---- Mary E. 'Mollie' Jones md. Charles RODGERS b. June 1876
their children were Jeffie (f), Ella, Dorothy, & Jesse (m)
I believe that Jeffie & Jesse are buried in their gfathers cemetery, along w/their mother 'Mollie'. We don't know what happened to Ella or Dorothy, or Charles.
Charles Rodgers had a brother named Luther.

1910 ARKANSAS > IZARD > FRANKLIN TWP
Series: T624 Roll: 53 Page: 57 8/9 (HQ)
(Joseph Jones h/h 6/7)
Charlie Rogers 33 m13 AR GA FL farmer/general farm
Mollie 34 m13 4/4 AR TN TN none
Jeffie 11 AR AR AR none
Ella 9 AR AR AR none
Dorothy 6 AR AR AR none
Jessie 5 m AR AR AR none

After the 1910 census, they just fell off the face of the earth.
-----------
Drury Coleman OAKLEY 1812 TN or VA - 1874 AR
& wife Mary Ann (Lnu) 1819 Tn - 1896 AR
both buried in the La Crosse Cem.

c's Martha S. ca 1843
Elizabeth Ann 1840 (Benton Co.) md. Robert A. WAGGONER (no more info)
& James P. ca 1847 (no more info)

Would anyone on the site have any information about ANY of these people?

TIA, Gen