From: "Wilma Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] George Washington, Alonzo Lee & Ernie Oren Gray
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:34:47 -0500

Thanks for the update on the George Washington Gray family. Evidently (from
the 1900 census, Lucy Cassandra had 5 children, 4 living in 1900. I have
only four total (which now includes the unnamed twin of Lonzo). I have
Saral Elizabeth; Martha Lucinda and Alonzo and his twin. Do you know who
the other child born before 1900 and still alive by then was? None of the
children are still at home in 1900.

Wilma