Subject: [ARIZARD] George Washington, Alonzo Lee & Ernie Oren Gray
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:38:54 EDT

I've been reading the 2006 genealogy on the above gentlemen excerpts from
Mildred Vander Hoeven, Mike Walker and several others on The USGenWeb Izard
Co., Arkansas site. For the record, my great grandfather, Alonzo was a twin;
his twin died at birth. I do not see any reference to my mother or great aunt.
Alonzo & Manda (Ella) Neal also had a daughter in addition to Ernie Oren.
Her name was Vella Estelle. She married Ozzie Sherrill and lived in and
around Calico Rock for many years. Some of her grandchildren and other relation
still do live there. Also, Ernie Oren was married prior to marrying Dixie,
his 2nd wife. He had a daughter, Hazel Rozella who was raised by her
grandparents, Alonzo & Manda. I am the oldest of her five children.

Linda Drumheller

This thread: