From: M Powell <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Green - Stone County
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you again Lyndell. Wish I were there to see who they are. I have never been in that part of Arkansas. Would love to visit Izard, Baxter, Stone and Searcy Counties to research. Dean's health is not up to that anymore. We only travel now with sons, their wives or grandchildren taking us. I do drive to Caney, KS to our dentist about 17 miles from here, the kids tease me and ask if I have rented a motel in the little city of Tyro that is halfway to Caney. (smart elecks, grin) I do the driving in town.

Marguerette

Lyndell Storey <> wrote:
The Green tower was hit by a Tornado and blown. But there is a few graves
there where the Tower was.Lyndell

This thread: