Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Lawson in teh Civil War - Mike
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 03:21:43 EDT

Bermie, Thanks for sharing that website about the battle of Shiloh. At
least I know where he died now. I am confused, though. I have heard both that
it was in tennessee and then I have heard it was in Mississippi. I am too
tired to hold my head up tonight but will definitely look at it tomorrow. I just
wonder if he is buried there in a grave, mass tomb, or what, or wht it would
tajke to bring him back to be burid by his widow who never remarroied so she
oviousluy lovced him vcery mmuch. I am just too sleepy to type anymore.

Mike

This thread: