Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] WAY Off Subject Birthdays..!!.--Joyce
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:38:04 EDT

My goodness, Joyce! Happy Birthday to you!
What a wonderful celebration!!!
Bet Heber Springs will never be the same again!
Did not realize you were there, hope you all got rain, too!
Behind as ever on reading this list!
Everyone have a great day!
Beth

Hi To my dear , dear list....To all of you who have been so helpful to me
and so many others in our Quest for knowledge of our ancestors... You are
babies...!!! I had my 80th birthday this week...not just a birthday...A
Surprise Birthday Party..!! Never in my life did I think I could be
surprised, but my children , with the help of my entire family pulled if
off.

> At my door at 12 O'Clock, a stretch Limo and driver (my son in law) came
for me, we drove down the main street of Heber Springs at 5 miles an hour to
my daughters home. My daughter Kathy insisted I stand up and wave out the
roof opening as we neared daughter Lindas home....Everyone ran out to greet
me..All of my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, brothers and
sisters, nieces, nephews , cousins and friends I had not seen in years. They
came from Maine to Florida and all points west. There were people
everywhere. ( They said I did a very good 'princess wave'!!)

> I have never seen so many shades of purple and lavender in my life.
Baloons were even in the trees of the pecan grove. The most elaborate white
and lavender two tier cake decorated with roses was delicious. Presents and
Cards from everyone, including the President, Senators and all the local
politicans. Granddaughter Beth had made the story of my life by printing out
pictures from my albums from the time I was born until that day. They were
lined up on placards around one of the outdoor tents.

> After everyone had gone, they mounted the cards in a scrap book along with
a page each one of them made of their pictures and mementos for me. I
cherish each and everyone because they were done with love. I feel very
priviledged to have such a wonderful family and Gods Blessings on everyone.

> I love you all...
>
> Later...Joyce

This thread: