From: Liz Neal <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] ARIZARD Digest, Vol 1, Issue 141
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:56:01 -0500

Mike I won't mention anything to Barbara when I write to her. I think I
knew she cleaned homes but I had forgotten. She began dating Jerry
after I married and moved away from Violet Hill but I have met him at
our school reunions and they both seem happy. Her sisters were all
grown up by the time I can remember but I visited Barbara some times
when they were back in AR. She had that little brother and her sisters
had kids so Barb and I would to dress up the boys as girls and stuff
like that.......didn't take much to entertain us.... :) Once when my
future husband and I were picking Barb up for a double date, her little
brother came out by the fence and let 'er fly.........she was soooo
embarrassed. It's good to remember good friends once in a while!

This thread: