From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Lawson in teh Civil War - Mike
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:54:30 -1000

Michael and Vera

I was curious about the death date for Richard Sargent Lawson of April 6,
1862. Appears that he died at Shiloh. For those of you interested in
reading about this battle:

http://www.americancivilwar.com/statepic/tn/tn003.html

Wonder what regiment that he fought with?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i