From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Taylor ? Connection/Mike, others
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:11:13 -0500

I remember about the boy drowning. Colleen wrote me a letter and I believe
it was the first and only one I ever received from her. I know their family
really suffered over that tragedy, but did not know about the other boy in
the wreck. I too remember Roger from my younger days in Oxford when my
cousins and I would go to Oxford Cafe for a coke. My Uncle Remmels boys
hung out with Roger and he was usually around too. I haven't seen him in
years, but haven't seen my cousins since Grandma Taylor's funeral in 2000.
Is Colleen still living?