From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Taylor ? Connection/Mike, others
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:30:53 -0500

Vernon was the son of Steve Harrell Taylor and Leffie Ogles and they lived
in Oxford (Izard County), Arkansas. Steve was a brother to my Granddad
Gordie who also lived in Oxford. I know Steve died March 14, 1958 and is
buried by Leffie in the Oxford Cemetery, but I don't have dates of birth at
the moment. I just haven't entered all the information I have, I get
behind. Vernon lived in Calico Rock (I'm almost positive), because he and
his wife in later years owned quilting machines and they quilted several
quilts for my Mom and me. There were four kids Collene (who married R.J.
Dockins?) and lived in Oxford, Veda Lee (Carter?) lived I believe in
Arizona, Verl, and Vernon. Steve was the son of Joseph Flautt Taylor and
Louisa Angeline Rhoads. Hope this helps.

Annita