From: mstauf <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Izard County records available- 1850 - 1870
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:54:21 -0400

My Henry Z Hawkins family only lived in Izard County a short period of
time before and after 1860. The 1860 Izard County census shows H Z
Hawkins age 36 male , farmer from Tennessee with his family . There is
also a land record with a Henry Z Hawkins 26 18N 9W 320
1859/07/01. Would there be a record available for this land being
transferred from Henry Z Hawkins to another party?

Also, there is a Henry Hawkins for land records but do not know if he is
the same as Henry Z Hawkins.
11 16N 8W 0 1855/03/01
11 16N 8W 80 1855/03/01
Was there another Henry Hawkins in Izard County 1850 to 1870?

Perhaps someone can tell me about Izard County records availability for
that time period.
Thank you
Barb

This thread: