Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] ARIZARD Digest, Vol 1, Issue 98
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:02:45 EDT

List,

I made a boo-boo. Janice Roberts is the modest type. She is a great
person, but she does not want to be recognized as an official assistant editor at
this time although she will be helping as much as the rest of us. I am just
following her instructions. I spoke before I thought as usual. Anyway, she
is a delightful person, and I look forward to working with her. We are going
to try to figure out how to include articles like the old Oxford School and
other things like that of interest. We need your help and suggestions for
ideas.

Forgive me. Janice,

Mike Walker - When I get the ball rolling, I don't know how to stop.

This thread: