From: Pat Miller <>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:10:42 -0500

The LDS has loads of information online, but if you want ancestry.com
you have to go to their centers. Maybe you can find someone near you
who has a subscription to ancestry.com. I do understand short on money
while doing research. The online sites are good places to start finding
info, but personally, I found the church library to be the most help.
Partly because they have experienced people there to help.
Pat Miller