From: lena yager <>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 19:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

Mary
You might also try your local library. If you are in a big enough place or there is a big request Ancestry has a Library Edition. I go to my library and have found that the library's ancestery works for me
Lena

Pat Miller <> wrote:
Mary,
Find the nearest LDS Church and they will probably have a Family History
Library that has Ancestry.com. That is free and there is usually
someone who can help you find what you want. You don't have to be an
LDS member to use the library, but you need to find out what their hours
are. I am not LDS and have had some wonderful finds at one of their
libraries near here.
Pat,