From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off subject - old expressions
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:34:33 -0600

Anita I enjoyed reading both of your messages. Everything brings back such
memories even if I can't remember them off the top of my head. But once you
say them, oh yeah, just like yesterday.

And remember when we all made hay while the sun shines?

You talk about a big mouth. At work one day (at the bank where I was
Operations Officer and supposedly a lady), anyway one of the girls was down
in the floor doing something. Came time for her to get up and I said ."Well
Betty do you want me to tail you up?". That whole room full of girls looked
at me like a tree full of owls.

I tried to explain old country saying and I said you girls were never around
cows were you. They acknowledged NO, so I just said. "that explains your
ignorance:" and went on about my business. What else could I say?

I'm sure they still think I'm crazy, guess I am.

Anyway THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.
Pat