From: "Betty Brunson" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] obit Burns - Vera
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:54:31 -0700

Thanks Vera,
The other three Burns buried in the Roberts Cemetery is my grandfather
James Burns and his first wife Emma McAnally Burns ( Bertie parents) and a
1/2 sister Truman Burns.

I've never got John F. Burns connect to the above family. James was said
to have a uncle in MO but John's background is totally different from my
Burns family.

I did get the wrong birth date for Bertie.

Betty BB