From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Bertie Love Simpson - Betty BB
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:04:29 -0500

I have a queation on Bertie Burns Simpson 1893/1934.
I noticed it said Mrs. J.W. Simpson of Twin Creek
Does any one know if this is (my) Twin Creek Izard co.and if so why Twin
Creek?
noticed john walter b. 1878/1856. Is this the right J.W.?

Ok BB Betty, and Bern.?

Just curieous. June
(Got to leave for Ed's radiation, be back abt noon. )