From: Pat Miller <>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:13:14 -0500

I doubt that Rootsweb would say anything unless someone complained too
them. It's just a sticky issue and nobody wants to get anyone mad at
them. I think, if they want to publish then they should get permission
from the one who submitted the message they're interested in. I know
there is great information on this site and I think it should be
published, but I'm not the person submitting the great stuff.
Pat Miller.