From: "Donna" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Moody Cemetery
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:55:40 -0500

I have the Moody cemetery information and thank you for sending it again,
When my cousin father put the head stone up he did not know the exact date
of birth, and for sure did not know the date of death, But did know that
this was his grandad grave, no doubt about this, I am and cousin is in
search of more information and obtaining records, This family is about as
close to the Old Bill as he was called as you can get, .'Jarusha' that was
married to William A. who was the son of Eli, Lived in the household of
Polly and Arthur Killian( I hope I have that right) and this is how Arthur
Knew the information,
Even a fool is thought
wise if she keeps silent.