From: "philles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Moody Cemetery
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:31:35 -0500

Vera Reeves sent this to me today. I went to the site and got a list of
Killian family members buried there. Hope you can use this. It does not
show a date of death for Bill. Do you know anyone who could give it to us?

Moody Cemetery is in Baxter County just across the road from Izard County
Moody Cemetery site:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~arcemete/baxter/moody.htm