From: "Donna" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Moody Cemetery
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:55:03 -0500

The Stone in the Moody Cemetery is the one for William ( Eli ) Bill Killian,
When Arthur Killian and Waid Killian put the Stone up for Old Bill it was an
estimated birth date for they did not actually know the birth date, give or
take a few yrs, information was taken from a daughter of Uncle Arthur,
Donna