From: "J. Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Welcome New List Members/Byrd
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:31:31 -0500

Hi Teresa...Do you have anything on the Elizabeth Byrd? Who her parents were
or if she was born in Ga.? I am following Soloman Byrd born 1812 in Ga., son
of Jesse Byrd and Sarah Ann Mobley in Ga. I know they went to Ky where
Soloman had a family, In the 1850 census he was in Izard county with a new
wife and two daughters from his first marriage. I know the Williams family
also came to Ar about the same time...Do you think Elizabeth and Soloman
were bro and sis??

Later...Joyce