From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Welch
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:09:50 -0700

Well, if this don't beat all. When I was in Batesville 2 weeks ago, I learned that I am related to Mark Martin the Nascar Race driver. Now all I have to do is figure out the connections. Mark's grandmother, I think that is how it goes is and Estes who married a Killian and then someone married a Martin. Any help out there?
Betty I am looking forward to your new book. Everyone on the List a great big thankyou for all your help.
Betty Hutson-searching Lackey, Langston, Woodcock, Yeary, Hively, Estes, Killian and Martin, Hutson, Medley, Bridge, Wilson, Green, Hanna, from Ohio and Virginia, Ark. and other places.
Thanks,