From: "Betty McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County Historians
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 05:19:37 -0700

Mike:
I enjoyed reading your letter to the website. You are just full of
history. The words below in particular jumped out at me because many, many
times late at night when I am still looking thru census records or books, or
on the computer doing research for someone else I think "Why am I doint
this???" And the answer is simple, and much the same as you put it:

I am not
> doing this for my health. I am doing it because I love it and have loved
it
> for 27 years and have written published articles for 27 years.
Betty Mc

This thread: