From: Bill Blevins <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County History Book
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

Philles,
I am in Pangburn at the present time, but will be going to Mountain Home toward the end of the week, and the book is there. I will mail it from there and like I said, I am pretty sure I have $50.00 in the book. I know most of the time they were going in the $60ties or more and even one up close to a $100 or maybe a little more. I want $50 for the book and whatever the cost of shipping. Would you want me to send it book rate which will be lesser shipping but may take up to three weeks to get it and could be damaged in shipping. Or I can send it by priority mail which is more expensive and will come first class postage also and yu will have it in two or three days at the most... and it comes to you in good shape. Let me know how you want me to ship it and I will send you an email and give you the total cost.

Many Thanks

Bill

philles <> wrote:
Bill,
Please send it to:
Philles Van Horn
Rt 4 Box 150
McAlester, OK 74501

Please tell me how I should pay for this and where to send the payment.
Thank you so much for being so generous. I appreciate your help so much.
Thanks,
Philles