From: "philles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County History Book
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:15:45 -0500

Bill,
Is this the same book as "The History and Families of Izard County,
Arkansas"? If it is a different book I would like to purchase it. Please
let me know if it is the same. I purchased "The History and Families of
Izard County, Arkansas" last year when I was in Melborne from the
courthouse.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Philles