From: Bill Blevins <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County History Book
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it is the book published by Karr Shannon in 1947. I was able almost a year ago to acquire a couple of copies of it ...in excellent condition or new or almost new condition...I bought both of them, and how do I read two books the same at the same time. I guess I got them because of their scarcity. These came from Ebay and from the Hot Springs area. They had several copies at one time, but finally diminished their supply. I got the impression from them they had bought possibly a case or so of the books years ago and were liquidating them. I believe I got the last copy or next to the last copy from them from the last book I purchased.
I know they sold for some very high prices different times. I have around $50.00 each in them...and if you want one I would let you have it for $50.00 and shipping. I want to keep one of the books for my personal library.

philles <> wrote:
Is this book different from "The History and Families of Izard
CountyArkansas"?
Philles