From: Jean M Cuevas <>
Subject: Fw: [ARIZARD-L] Good Evening
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:16:57 -0400

Hi Bernie,

Yes, I believe you do! <g>

It's a real nightmare when you have all your business stuff on your
computer, and depend upon it. Actually, it makes me realize how much
I really need to learn. Especially on how to back up my important files.

I have some files that are from 2004, and I think that will be my
life saver on the FTM stuff, but the important things in Quicken are
gone, and more recent e-mails with vital stuff on genealogy.

Let me get back to you on your kind offer, Bernie. If I can't get
this stuff restored, then I will come knocking on your computer, and
thanks so much for offering!

Now, to get my air conditioning fixed! I just discovered a few
minutes ago that my air conditioning is making an awful noise, and
it's set at 73 and the temp is up to 77 in the house!

Anyway, have a good weekend!

Jean

Jean, that is just a drag and I am counting the days before that happens to
me! I need to get my data on a disc, don't I/

Want me to get that done and send you a copy of what I have?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i