From: "Earl D. House" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Russell
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:36:51 -0500

Do you know anything else about Mary Jane Sitton? Below is my gg grandfather Kesner. His sceond wife was a Sitton close to the same age as your Mary Jane in Searcy County. I have not been able to find anything on her family.

Earl D. House
Sand Springs, OK

Descendants of Joseph M. Kesner

1 Joseph M. Kesner b: 08 Feb 1843 in Snowball, Searcy Co., Ar d: 27 Jul 1927 in Searcy County, AR Burial: East Lawn Cemetery, Marshall, Searcy Co., Akransas

. +Nancy Hannah Kelley b: Abt. 1841 in Tennessee d: 26 Oct 1889 in Marshall, Searcy County, AR m: 20 Sep 1860 in Marshall, Searcy Co., AR Burial: Eastlawn Cemetery, Marshall, Searcy Co., AR Father: John M. KELLEY Mother: Nancy (?)

*2nd Wife of Joseph M. Kesner:

. +Vennie SITTON b: 24 Jul 1854 in Arkansas d: 30 Nov 1927 in Marshall, Searcy Co., AR m: 24 Sep 1890 in Marshall, Searcy Co., AR Burial: Eastlawn Cemetery, Marshall, AR