From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Mussel Slough - CA
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:41:55 -0500

I didn't get as much out of #2 site as I did the first one. Still didn't see
pictures. Thought they might have pictures of what once was there. I've seen
the historical marker many times. In fact I've lived near it, a few miles on
the south and the north. Still have family there and saw it again last Aug.

> Vera, Here is the direct link. I'm sorry I was on my wayout the door and
> didn't have it handy. http://www.valleyhistory.com/index.php
> I live roughly about 200 miles from there. I hope that you can see the
> pictures better'
> Betty
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Hi June,
> Having coffee with you this morning. It is overcast here in california.
> I just submitted a receipe for our "addenum" to our genealogy cookbook.
> Have found a website for Mussel Slough Ca. Didn't get all my answers to
> Modena Woodcock but it is interesting reading.
> http://www.musselslough.com/
> Glad that your grass is green Have a great day. Going to bible study
> now, have to stop and buy treats. Not moving as fast as I would like..
> Our God is Awesome. God Bless You everyone and keep safe.
> Betty in ca.

This thread: