From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Morning "Off subject"
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:09:58 -0500

Hi there : Have done got coffee logged for this morning."Good ain't it?"
We have just had a young flood here in Henderson. About gone on over now
guess Fulton Izard, and Sharp is catching it about now.
Ed and i have appointments to get hair cuts this after noon. Got ot do
something before the "dog catcher come along" Ha!! Hard to tell which grows
the fastest hair or our lawn. Boy these rain's is rally causing our lawn to
I really enjoy all the info we are getting what would we do if it wasn't
for Vera, and Benrie? I know they have helped me alot also Roger,and Harold
have sent me things before also.They are my home town boys, so we know alot
of same folks.
Every one have a good day. Love, and God Bless. June

Come See Our Kin (and friends)

This thread: