From: Jean Strain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Morning
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:13:08 -0800 (PST)

That is so sad~~~prayers headed that way~~~Jean in Tx
June Ramsey <> wrote: Folks we need your prayers for our niece's husband Steve. He leaves Memphis
today for San Diego, and Sunday on to Iraq.They live in Memphis.
They just had thier second little girl Monday.Got to come home on Tues, and
he has to leave them this after noon. So sad. Risa just lost her dad in
Sept. (Ed's brother).Just keep them on your prayer list please. Love and Gos
Blee June

Come See Our Kin (and friends)
http://communities.msn.com/JunebugsOldFamilyPhotos