From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Grant Pinkston
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:31:42 -1000

Hi girls

Just now have a minute to sit down and read all the emails and see that you
all have been busy with the Pinkstons?

Darn, wish that I had been there!

Pinkston, U. G. 17
md 26 Oct 1886 Independence County
Mrs Martha Pinkston 19

Interesting to me, then...........is who is the Pinkston that Martha was
married to before this Grant? She was awfully young, aged nineteen and on
her second marriage?

Any ideas or guesses, Barb?

I notice that Gilford Pinkston died on February 21, 1884. Gilford was a
half brother to Grant. Any further information on a marriage for him?
Think maybe it was Martha that he was married to?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i