From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: 1860 John Kirby?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:34:25 -1000

Hi all

I am looking at one of the marriages for my Smothers and am curious about something. Is there a John Kirby in the 1860 Marion Co., Arkansas census. I am assuming that he would be living near this family:

21 July 1860 Marion Co., Arkansas census, Barren Creek Township, Buffalo City Post Office, Page 119:
SMOTHERS, E. A. 24 M W TN farmer --/100 TN
#829 Sarry 19 F M TN
Doctor F 2 M W AR

John Kirby was a casualty of the Civil War.

Thanks for anyone that has a free moment?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i