Subject: Newcomer - looking for Smiths
Date: 29 Dec 2005 14:01:42 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ZV.2ADE/1836

Message Board Post:

Hi all ..... I was born close to Brockwell, AR, in Izard Cnty, in 1936. I'm trying to get the full names of the Smiths that I'm related to. My mother was Gwendolyn Mabel Smith, her dad was William Oscar Smith, Sr., her mother Minnie Arizona Kent. I don't have the full names for some of my aunts and uncles - Juanita, Doyle, Jack, William Oscar, Jr.

All but Aunt Juanita moved to California, Kern cnty, after WWII. Aunt Juanita passed on at her farm, close to Calico Rock, AR.

I do know that many of them were Church of Christ ministers and schoolteachers.

Thanks for any comments,

Dean Dameworth
Hartsville, SC

This thread: