From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Military Personnel Records
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:10:13 -0600

Vera, I don't mean to jump in the middle of this, but my family did not have
a list of the medals my Dad had received in WWII, but the local VFW (50
miles west of Tulsa - in Cushing), had the records and read them at the
military service at the cemetery. We too thought they had been lost in that
St. Louis fire, but they found them. Maybe check with the VFW in Tulsa?

Annita