From: "William Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Off Subject: Christmas
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:37:48 -0600

Jean,
We had a great day today also. My mother was busted at the seams she had
all 4 of her kids in church with her with her 3 grandkids.My sister from
Tennessee left to go home after that but she was sure happy. It's kind of
like my sister Debbie who lives close to me says what my momma wants right
now if we can give it to her she gets it. Love to you and yours, Bill