From: Jean Strain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Off Subject: Christmas
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:24:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Bill~~~I'm glad y'all can still have CHRISTmas dinner with your family~~~it's kinda lonely here~~I'm the geezer now, everybody's gone~~our three daughters live in separate places~~the oldest (51) just had open heart surgery, and can't travel yet~~by the way thanks again for all the prayers for her.
The middle daughter has chronins(misspelled) disease, and a new job, in Carrollton, Tx
And our baby (41) has just started her new job in Washington State, and can't travel with a hubby & 2 little ones~~
BUT~~~there's ONE who never leaves us~~~our Heavenly Father~~we can always count on HIM~~~
Love to you & those you love~~~~~~~Jean in Tx

William Smith <> wrote:
Merry Christmas to all on the list.Bernie I am so sorry about Mr. Tincup but we all know he will be with Jesus and that is the best thing I can think of. We are going to have our Family Christmas Party at the Nursing Home today as my dad is not well enough to go anywhere. My mom is still doing good trying to take care of him. I think you are the most wonderful caring people and although haven't met you personally I love our all. Bill Smith