From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Brooks - Terri and Charlene
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:39:54 -1000

Hi guys

J. T. Brooks married three sisters. I guess that he felt comfortable with
the Kidwell family? Or...........he wanted to make sure each time that he
lost a wife at a young age that his children were comfortable with whomever
was their new mother?

Marriage dates:

Tabithae "Bitha" Kidwell
November 19, 1883

Nancy "Allice" Kidwell
November 09, 1893

Eliza Jane "Ludie" Kidwell
July 07, 1904

Terri? You have that Ludie died in 1956? I have 1910? Have any idea
where she is buried? No Bottom, perhaps?

Charlene, do you know?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i