Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Pernesia/Permesa Whitfield
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:16:59 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2005 10:31:26 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:
> Dorothy,
> Those names come from the 1880 AR,
> Izard, Union Census. Joseph W. 42, Permecia 22
> AR, Alexander 9, Millard or Willard (I think it
> looks like M but Ancestry translated Willard) 3,
> Margaret E. 1. Now it sure looks like Alexander
> might be from a previous wife but the last time I
> looked I did not locate Joseph W. for 1870. Now
> if the marriage date of 23 Jun 1876 is correct,
> then she would have been 17 when they got married
> and Alexander born when she was 18.
> Don

I do not think Alexander is Pemecia' child either, although I have her as
Pemecia's child.

I have T. A. & Pemecia married in 1876 and Alexander b 1871. Pemecia would
have been 13 in 1871 and almost 18 when they married and T. A. Adams was 19
years older so I think Alexander belongs to a different mother.

Jim S

This thread: