From: "Roger Harvell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Cummings girls BERNIE
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:14:11 -0600

> <<2 Issam Pugh b: May 13, 1849
> ........ +Amanda Cummings b: circa 1872 in Arkansas>>
>
> Dodger?
>
> IF my records are correct, I think you are confusing to different Cummings
> families? Take a look:

You were right of course, Bernie. Issam was married to an aunt of Molly and
Sarah Elizabeth who married his brothers, John and Levi Thomas. Guess that
made him his brothers' uncle...
The other Amanda was Callie who married Marion Killian. She was referred to
as Amanda on the 1880 census. As you pointed out, I got my Amanda's
crossed:

1880 Lafferty Township, Dist 84, Izard County, Arkansas
3 3 Cummins(sic) John P WM 35 Farmer TN
Eliza E WF 27 Wife TN
Mary F WF 13 Dau AR *m: John
Pugh