Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Morning "Off Subject" Cus June - JIM M.
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:51:01 +0000

Morn-in Cuz June

Sittin here drinking that coffee with you. We got up this morn to around about a foot more snow. The grandson Rayn was happy his school was called off for the day. You talking about your hot chocolate and I cream got me thinking about snow ice cream. The snow is good and lite it will good snow Ice cream. Going to make some.

Ok cuz how do you make that home made veg soup? Mama would make and it sure was good. Over the years we have tried to make it and it is just not the same. Kinda like chasing family just wish I had asked her when she was still with us. But no matter what it just would not be as good as hers if you know what I mean.

Tell Ed we said howdee and hope he gets better soon.

Cus Jim and Judy
here in South Haven, Michigan nee deep in snow.
From: "June Ramsey" <>

> Morning everyone this morning, an a cold one again. I had my coffee early, and
> chasing it with Hot Chocolate, with a spoon full of Vanilla ice cream. Really
> good "try it you'll like it"
> Ed is feeling some better, but don't think he is going in to work again this
> morning.Winter months is his slow time as mostly what he does in the garage is
> out board motors, lawn mowers, tiller's and 4 wheelers,etc.
> I need to go to the grocery store, but will finish up the pot of home made veg.
> soup we had yestrday with cornbread. Does that sound like a winner this cold
> weather?
> Every one have a good day, and stay warm. Love, and God Bless. Junebug

This thread: