From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:52:11 -0700

Morning Everyone,

Junebug I had a passing thought last night that I'd send you a birthday wish
before I fell into bed, well so much for that thought.

Anyway my friend Happy Happy Birthday. Hope you have a good one, and of
course we wish you many more.

53 years ago today Eastle & I were married. My time does fly by doesn't it.
So are we celebrating, sure. I'm off to Boise in this 14 weather. A friend
and I are shopping. Eastle, the foolish kid is still working 2 -3 days a
week, so he just left for work. So much excitement in our lives, hope our
hearts can take it. <G>

Everyone have a good day, and I'm off to the big city to help the economy.
:-)

Pat