From: "Janice Neagle" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:35:00 -0600

Happy Birthday June!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bud Hendrix [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 8:27 AM

June happy birthday
Bud Hendrix
Winfield,Ks.
Batesville Guard Newpaper
http://www.guardonline.com/
http://www.melbournear.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: "June Ramsey" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 7:28 AM
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Morning "Off Subject"

> Ok!! guy's bottoms up with an extra cup of coffee this morning. 76 yrs.
ago today my poor mom, and dad got a shock of their life. Bet they wondered
"shall we keep it or send it back" Ha!!. So they decided to keep it.
> Boy! it is cold this morning 19 degree in Mtn Home according to Ky3
weather. May get some snow they say Tues or Wed. Probably a dusting. of
coarse i have her them say that and we got 18 "before.
> I got up early this morning abt 4:00. When i get awake i have to crawl
out. Makes for a long day.
> Have a good day every one and God Bless.
> Junebug
>

> Come See Our Kin (and friends)
> http://communities.msn.com/JunebugsOldFamilyPhotos

> All subscribe & unsubscribe messages go to:
> (ARIZARD-D-Request for Digest Mode)

http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

---