From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:28:24 -0600

Ok!! guy's bottoms up with an extra cup of coffee this morning. 76 yrs. ago today my poor mom, and dad got a shock of their life. Bet they wondered "shall we keep it or send it back" Ha!!. So they decided to keep it.
Boy! it is cold this morning 19 degree in Mtn Home according to Ky3 weather. May get some snow they say Tues or Wed. Probably a dusting. of coarse i have her them say that and we got 18 "before.
I got up early this morning abt 4:00. When i get awake i have to crawl out. Makes for a long day.
Have a good day every one and God Bless.
Junebug

Come See Our Kin (and friends)
http://communities.msn.com/JunebugsOldFamilyPhotos

This thread: