From: "Bud Hendrix" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Henry B Sexton
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 03:07:26 -0600

This one shows them liveing nextdoor to each outher with Susan working for
wages
BENBROOK Even M 32 h family Farmer AR KY IN

66/9 Ac???h F 28 wife House Keeping AR AR AR

Perry M 20 brother Farmer AR KY IN

Henry M 14 brother AR KY IN

Elizabeth F 7 daughter AR AR AR

Angeline A F 5 daughter AR AR AR

Albert M 3 son AR AR AR

LONG Prissilla F 17 cousin Help Lab AR AR AR

William H M 19 cousin Farming AR AR AR

----
SEXTON Henry M 32 family nearly blind AR KY IL
AR

67/6 Susan F 29 wife Working for AR TN AR
Wages
Mary J F 8 daughter AR AR AR

Nancy E F 8 twin AR AR AR

Acenith F 4 AR AR AR